BLUEWYRE HELPDESK SUPPORT
Opens 24/7.Response in Less than 30 minutes
Our Remote Help desk Support compliments our on-site service by providing immediate remote help desk support for issues that require fast attention.
WE HELP YOU WORK SMARTER
Bluewyre Technologies specializes in providing help desk support services from small to large enterprise firms, either as an addition to an already existing helpdesk staff, or as an outsourced resource for comprehensive help desk support network. Bluewyre Technologies offers phone and ticketing tracking solutions with customizable portals to help make sure your staff is working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
NETWORK ADMIN EXPERTISE
Bluewyre Technologies provides network support for:
- Virtual enviroments
- Restoring backup files
- IPSEC VPN tunnel management
- VPN Service Management
- Microsoft SQL Server Management
- Windows Server 2000 through 2012 R2 (all versions)
- Hardware RAID configuration, troubleshooting, and alert notification setup
- Backup Software: Windows Server Backup, Symantec Backup, Backup Exec, and more
- Active Directory Management: Users & Computers, Sites & Services, Domains & Trusts, Server Manager, Role & Feature configuration management, Remote Access Services, Remote Desktop Services, and more
- Firewall Management: WatchGuard, SonicWALL, Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco, NetGear, D-Link, Barracuda, Linksys, and more
Bluewyre Technologies provides desktop support for:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 through Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.0 through 10.9
- Microsoft Office 2000 through 2013, including O365
- Adobe Acrobat 6 through 11, Standard and Professional
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Intuit Quick Books (all versions)
- Antivirus clients such as Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec/Norton, AVG, Sophos, Malware bytes
- Virus remediation and removal
- Web Browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- ACT Contact Management
- Sage FAS Products
- Pertrac CMS
- VPN Client Software
- Citrix Receiver
- Remote Desktop Services and Clients
- Printers (local and network)
- Desktop maintenance (quarterly and monthly programs available)
THE HEART OF EFFECTIVE IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
The service desk is the heart of effective IT service management and the core of our business.
Using ITIL methodology combined with our years of experience and established best practices, we save our customers money and improve service levels.
We understand that every minute of downtime impacts business productivity. Each step in our service desk process is designed to get end users’ issues addressed quickly. Focused on proactive planning, our help desk support team works to prevent incidents before they happen. We follow ITIL practices to help our customers move beyond reactive incident management into request, problem, configuration and change management that drive higher levels of ITperformance.
- Problem avoidance and continuous process improvement
- True single-point-of-contact (SPOC) accountability
We deliver the results you need:
- Save money with our proven practices, methodology, and approach
- Improve service desk or help desk support and service levels while reducing costs
- Get beyond reactive incident management to a proactive IT Service Management approach
Our helpdesk support service provides a primary customer trouble call interface, resolves immediate issues (using oue help desk support management system (HDMS), and provides remote technical assistance.
Desktop Support includes second-tier customer interface, desk-side technical support and user training,configuration of communication devices and peripherals, and the connecting, configuration, and restoration of PC workstations.
Our Network Support service provides network backbone support, third-tier escalation for helpdesk, site survey and systems analysis, integration of state-of-the-art technologies into LAN/MAN/WAN architectures, and develops technical documentation, bills of materials, and other technical reports.
Server Support controls domain structure, including Active Directory and trust relationships both internally and externally. It also provides IAVA compliance for desktops and notebooks, conducts e-mail server administration, troubleshoots and repairs all software and hardware issues, performs the design and build of PC images, develops technical solutions, and conducts system analysis. Server Support also provides mobile device troubleshooting, support, and server administration.